Joining CLEARANCEJOBS as a job candidate
There is no cost to candidates looking for a security cleared job to register on ClearanceJobs.com.
Note: To register on ClearanceJobs.com, you must be a U.S. citizen with an active or current security clearance issued by the Federal Government – no exceptions. See below for additional requirements.
Are you eligible to join ClearanceJobs.com? Security clearance is required. Candidate registration on ClearanceJobs.com is restricted to U.S. Citizens with active or current security clearance issued by the Federal government.
- Active – your present job requires use of a clearance
- Current – you have had a job in the past two years that required use of a clearance
- Expired – it’s been more than two years since you had a job that required a clearance
DO NOT REGISTER:
- If you do not have an active or current clearance
- If your clearance has expired
- If you have not had a job in the past two years that required a clearance
- If you are not a U.S. citizen
- ClearanceJobs.com cannot obtain a clearance for you
- It is a felony to lie about possession of a clearance
- All jobs and opportunities on ClearanceJobs.com require an active or current clearance
Have a security clearance question? Ask anonymously on our ClearanceJobs Blog.